Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
Check to have links open new windows
 

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I Hate Be Bearer 0f Bad News....

But unfortunately I am going to close My personal website CyberNews4You which is located at CyberNews4You. All future posting will be posted here on Blogger once again. If however for what ever reason you may wish to read what was on the previous site, feel free to visit there. I will attempt to keep it active for a few more months before deleting. I will attempt to somhow move all postings on that sight to some kind of an archive section, or if one of my brilliant aquaintances and friends know how to do this I am open to suggestions.

As many of you are aware, I have been suffering from some unforseen medical problems that are limiting my time I can spend on-line. This saddens me tremendously - in fact more tremendously that I anticipated.

I am saddens me not only personally, but mostly for all the extremely had work and unshakeable patience Mitch has had in teaching me the in's and out's and of creating a personal web page, but also I thank him for his subdued slap on the wrist whenever I got out of line when my desires got BIGGER that what I was capable of doing nnd taking up his valuable time when I know (or at the very least should have known the pressure I was also putting on him in trying to meet what I call "my delusions of grandeur such as wanting a 3 conlumn site. I realize now (too late of course this was way way to much to not only expect and impose on a dear friend my own selfish wishes.

A personal note to Mitch, - Thank you so much for your undying patience with this I am sure your most difficult student. Just believe me when I say thank you from the bottom of my heart you were more than a "God Send", and I hope we can rekindle and keep up what once IMO good relationship.

Secondly, A personal note to Goatie. Thank you so very much for your header and your graphics which gave my home page the exact "touch of class" you so quickly recognized was needed and spent time well beyond that which anyone else would have done for me. I will be for ever in you debt.

So my dear friends and readers, here is the plan. The CyberNews4You Home Page will now rejoin "BLOGGER" where it started out. I know this will cause some drawbacks
but please believe me when I say that do to the recent deterioration in my health, and the many medical appopintments I forsee in the future, I just simply cannot keep up the pace.

The Safety and New Advancements that are going to be needed in the future of the internet (not to mention the "Grubby Hands of Government that seems to think they must control every aspect of our lives) definitely must be posted and if possible bring everyone up to date and explained as best as possible.

My pledge to you, is to do this to the best of my ability. I do have one request of you however, if any of you feel they would like to do me the honour of becoming a guest blogger to fill in when I am not available or to rip me up one side and down the other if I am in error on a story, please let me know and I will make this an "invitational forum" so others that not only I trust but my readers trust as well.

Here is hoping that in the second half of '06 on you and I will be able to keep people up to date on not only the intrusion of Government on our "Free Internet" but the everlurking and continuous hacking these idiots who don't have a life to live do there best to make the lives of the rest of us miserable.

Take care my dear dear friends, and I hope I hear from you all soon with your ideas and offers of help.

Thanks, an may your Higher Power keep you safe, and remember "always cover your back.

So remember my dear friends and readers all future posts will be made here.

Thank you so very much for your understanding,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home